1095 ACA Forms
1095, 1094 forms and envelopes for ACA reporting of health insurance coverage.
- ACA compliant 1095 forms
- Small minimum quantities
- Guides to ACA filing requirements
Easy printing and mailing of ACA 1095 forms.
ACA 1095 Forms & 1094 Forms
1095-C Forms for Employers with 50+ FTE Employees.
Use one 1095-C form for each employee, and 1094-C form for each EIN. (Similarly to using a W-3 with a batch of W-2 forms)
1095-B & 1094-B Forms
1094-B Form – Transmittal
1094-C Form – Transmittal
1095 Blank Paper with Instructions
1095-B Continuation Forms – Official IRS Version
1095-B Forms – ComplyRight Version
1095-B Forms – Full Sheet with Instructions on Back
1095-B Forms – Official IRS Version
1095-C Continuation Forms – Official IRS Version
1095-C Continuation Forms for ComplyRight Software
1095-C Form Official IRS Version
1095-C Forms – ComplyRight Software Version
1095-C Forms – Full Sheet with Instructions on Back
1095-C Forms – Half Sheet with Instructions at Bottom
1099, W2, 1095 Software with 15 E-files
1099, W2, 1095 Software with 200 Efiles
Blank Pressure Seal for 1095-C or B Forms – EZ Fold
Pressure Seal 1095-B Form – EZ Fold
Pressure Seal 1095-C Form – EZ Fold
Software for 1095/ACA Forms and E-file
1095 Envelopes for ComplyRight Forms
1095 Envelopes for Half-Page & Full-Sheet Forms
1095 Filing Requirements
These new forms are required to report on employee health care coverage. This is part of the Employer Shared Responsibility Rule of the Affordable Care Act.
Medium-to-large size businesses will need to file these forms!!
Who needs to file:
- Employers with 50 or more full-time employees (or full-time equivalent)
- Self-insured employers with fewer than 50 employees (a very small number of businesses)
- Health insurance companies
- Click for details on employers who qualify
- Businesses can file these forms themselves, or outsource to a payroll company, just like W-2 forms.
Forms 1095-B and 1095-C are used to report to the IRS, and include the following information:
- Enrolled employees and former employees
- Details of employees’ health insurance coverage
- Veriﬁcation that the minimum essential coverage (MEC) requirement has been met.
Employees and their dependents will use this information to complete their personal tax returns – and those who do not have minimum essential coverage may receive a penalty on their tax returns.
1095-C is for applicable large employers
1095-B is for self-insured employers and health insurance companies
1094-C and 1094-B are the summary transmittal forms
You Need 1 Copy for the Employee and 1 Copy for the IRS, just like W-2 forms.
Order 2 Forms for each employee unless you are e-filing with the IRS.