ACA 1095 Filing & Forms
Official forms, envelopes and software for reporting health care coverage.
- ComplyRight® forms, IRS forms & more
- Small minimum quantities
- Easy, affordable 1095 software
File 1095 forms easily with the right options for printing, mailing and e-filing from ZBP Forms.
Blank Pressure Seal for 1095-C or B Forms – EZ Fold
1095 Blank Paper with Instructions
Pressure Seal 1095-C Form – EZ Fold
1095-C Forms – Full Sheet with Instructions on Back
1095-C Form Official IRS Version
1094-C Form – Transmittal
1095-C Forms – Half Sheet with Instructions at Bottom
1095-C Continuation Forms – Official IRS Version
Pressure Seal 1095-B Form – EZ Fold
1094-B Form – Transmittal
1095-B Continuation Forms – Official IRS Version
1095-B Forms – Full Sheet with Instructions on Back
1095-B Forms – ComplyRight Version
1095-B Forms – Official IRS Version
1095-C Continuation Forms for ComplyRight Software
1095-C Forms – ComplyRight Software Version
1095 Filing Requirements
These new forms are required to report on employee health care coverage. This is part of the Employer Shared Responsibility Rule of the Affordable Care Act.
Medium-to-large size businesses will need to file these forms!!
Who needs to file:
- Employers with 50 or more full-time employees (or full-time equivalent)
- Self-insured employers with fewer than 50 employees (a very small number of businesses)
- Health insurance companies
- Click for details on employers who qualify
- Businesses can file these forms themselves, or outsource to a payroll company, just like W-2 forms.
Forms 1095-B and 1095-C are used to report to the IRS, and include the following information:
- Enrolled employees and former employees
- Details of employees’ health insurance coverage
- Veriﬁcation that the minimum essential coverage (MEC) requirement has been met.
Employees and their dependents will use this information to complete their personal tax returns – and those who do not have minimum essential coverage may receive a penalty on their tax returns.
1095-C is for applicable large employers
1095-B is for self-insured employers and health insurance companies
1094-C and 1094-B are the summary transmittal forms
You Need 1 Copy for the Employee and 1 Copy for the IRS, just like W-2 forms.
Order 2 Forms for each employee unless you are e-filing with the IRS.