ACA 1095 Filing
Official 1095 forms, software and online efile for reporting healthcare insurance coverage per ACA requirements.
- ComplyRight® 1095 software and forms
- Official IRS forms
- 1095 software with e-file
- Online 1095 filing options – let us do the work for you!
- Small minimum quantities
- Fast shipping and friendly service
File 1095 Forms Online and Avoid the Hassles!
Let Us do the 1095 Filing for You!
Simply enter or import your 1095 data and we’ll do the rest with DiscountEfile.com.
- Instantly efile 1095 forms with the IRS, including the 1094 transmittal
- We’ll even print and mail employee copies – you won’t need to buy any forms
- You’ll get email confirmations for the entire process
- Prices start at about $5 per form if you only need to file a few, and go as low as $2.25 per form for larger volumes.
- Pay only when you submit the forms…
Set up a free account today.
ACA 1095 Filing Requirements for Healthcare Insurance Coverage Reporting
As part of the Employer Shared Responsibility Rule of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), 1095 forms are required to be filed by employers and insurance companies to report individual health care coverage during a tax year.
Medium-to-large size businesses and health insurance companies need to file 1095 forms.
Who exactly needs to file:
- Employers with 50+ full-time employees (or full-time equivalent)
- Self-insured employers with fewer than 50 employees (a very small number of businesses)
- Health insurance companies
- Businesses can file these forms themselves, or outsource to a payroll company.
Forms 1095-B and 1095-C are used to report coverage information to the IRS and employees.
1095 forms include the following information:
- Enrolled employees and former employees
- Details of employees’ health insurance coverage
- Veriﬁcation that the minimum essential coverage (MEC) requirement has been met.
Employees and their dependents will use this information to complete their personal tax returns – and those who do not have minimum essential coverage may receive a penalty on their tax returns.
1095-C is for applicable large employers with 50+ full time employees
1095-B is for self-insured employers and health insurance companies
1094-C and 1094-B are the summary transmittal forms