W2/1099 Universal Form Blank Paper for ATX Software and More
This Universal layout is supported by ATX and other software systems, with 5 forms on a single sheet to cover all copies needed for 1099-MISC recipients or W2s for employees.
One large form for State filing, and 4 smaller forms for federal, recipient city and file copies.
Blank, perforated laser paper allows printing 5 recipient 1099 forms or employee W-2 forms on a single sheet.
- Perforated according to IRS regulations
- 8.5″ x 11″ with 1/2″ side perforation
- 20# laser paper.
Order a quantity equal to the number of recipients you have.
Compatible with these software programs:
- Granite Software
- 1099-ETC Software
- ATX Software
- TaxWise Software
- Shelby Software
How to Choose the Right W-2 Forms
OPTIONS FOR FILING W-2 FORMS
- Your Accounting Software: Print W-2 forms compatible with your software, such as QuickBooks®.
- Specialized W-2 Software: Print and e-file W-2 forms if your accounting software does not.
- Online W-2 Filing: Enter or import data and we print, mail and e-file for you!
TYPES OF W-2 FORMS
All government copies must be printed in a 2up format (2 forms per page)
Employee copies may be printed in a 2up, 3up or 4up format (2, 3 or 4 forms per page; also called ‘condensed forms). All of the copies for a single employee will print on one page. You simply fold and mail – no need to separate and collate forms! Your software may support these formats, be sure to check its functionality before ordering.
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of parts you need is determined by which government agencies you are reporting to.
- Federal Only – 4 parts
- Federal and State – 6 parts
- Federal, State and City – 8 parts
When using condensed 2up, 3up or 4up forms, you can print all employee copies on a single sheet to save time.
- For a 4-part form, use 2up paper.
- For a 6-part form, use 3up paper.
- For an 8-part form, use 4up paper.
4-Part States: AK,FL,NV,NH,SD,TN,TX,WA,WY
6-Part States: AL, AR,AZ,CA,CO,CT,DC,DE,GA,HI,ID,IA,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,MS,MT,NC,NE,ND,NJ,NM,NY, NYC,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SC,UT,VA,VT,WI,WV
8-Part States: Any that have cities or local governments that also require a copy of the W-2.
Read More: Decoding W2 Copy Requirements >
EASY ONLINE FILING FOR 50 OR LESS W2 FORMS
For EASY FILING OF LESS THAN 50 W2 FORMS, an online system is a better option than printing forms.
Enter data online and we do the work for you for only $3.95 per form. Visit DiscountEfile.com for more information.
W3 TRANSMITTAL FORMS
Transmittal W-3 Forms are required only if you are printing and mailing W2 Copy A to the Federal Government.
One W3 is required to summarize all W2s for one employer. Order W-3 Forms.
Order compatible W-2 Envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows. Order W-2 Envelopes
W-2 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31 – Recipient copies postmarked, Copy A mailed or efiled with IRS
These are federal deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.
How to Choose the Right 1099 Forms
OPTIONS FOR 1099-MISC FILING
CHOOSING THE RIGHT 1099-MISC FORMS
1099-MISC is most common 1099 and is used for Misc. payments of $600 or more to contractor.
TYPE OF FORMS
NUMBER OF PARTS
The number of 1099 pars needed is based on government filing requirements.
- Copy A: Federal Copy for the IRS
- Copy B: Recipient Copy
- Copy C: Payer Copy
- Copy D/1/2: State and Local Copies
Read more: Small business guide to filing 1099s
3-PART STATES: AK, CO, FL, IL, KY, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, RI, SD, TN, TX, VT, WY, WY
4-PART STATES: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, LS, LA, MA, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NY, NYC, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, VA, WI
Transmittal 1096 forms are required only if you are printing and mailing 1099-MISC Copy A to the Federal Government. One 1096 is required to summarize all 1099s for a single payer.
Order compatible 1099 envelopes to ensure mailing information aligns correctly in the windows.
1099 FILING DEADLINES
- January 31* – All 1099 Recipient Postmarked; 1099-MISC Federal Copy A Postmarked or e-filed with IRS
- February 28 – Paper Copy A filed with the IRS for all 1099s except MISC
- March 31 – E-filed copies to the IRS for all 1099s except MISC
These are Federal filing deadlines. Most states follow the same dates.