1099-NEC Tax Forms Sets with Envelopes for Non-Employee Compensation Reporting
1099NEC Forms Kit with everything you need to print and mail recipient and payer copies.
1099-NEC Filing is easy with The Tax Form Gals!
Use 1099-NEC Forms to report annual income of $600+ for contractors, freelancers and more.
Most software systems will allow printing of the form, but if you need a solution for easy filing, check out our DiscountEfile system … no forms, envelopes or postage required!
Choose the number of parts based on your filing requirements: 3-part Federal Only, 4-part Federal & State, 5-part Federal, State & Local
1099-NEC Form Sets with Envelopes Include:
- Copy A (Federal, red scannable)
- Federal Copy B (Recipient)
- Copy C-2 (Payer / State) (5pt includes 2 copies of the C/2 form)
- Envelopes with moisture seal or self-sealing flap, 2 windows, interior security tint and printed with the required text: “Important Tax Return Document Enclosed”
- 1096 Transmittal Forms (3 forms)
Order a quantity equal to the number of recipients you have.
- 2-up format
- Copy A has a 1/2″ side perforation
- 8.5″x 11″
- Printed on 20# laser paper
Print each copy as a batch.
Mail Copy A to the IRS in a batch and mail recipient copies directly to them.
POSSIBLE NEW E-FILING THRESHOLD
The IRS COULD change the e-filing threshold for 1099 & W2 forms. It is currently 250+ forms, but MAY change to 100+. Stay tuned to ZBP Forms and the Official IRS 1099 Instructions for developments.
If you need to efile, check with your software provider or use our online service, DiscountEfile.com to get it all done easily. We can even print and mail recipient copies for you!