1099-NEC Tax Forms for 2022 Non-Employee Compensation – Condensed Copy B-C-Extra for Recipients & Payers
1099NEC Combined Copy B/C/Extra on a single sheet include recipient Copy B for Federal filing, payer or State Copy C and and extra copy.
1099-NEC Filing is easy with The Tax Form Gals!
Use 1099NEC Forms to report non-employee compensation of $600+ for contractors, freelancers and more.
Print one sheet for each recipient, then separate and:
- Mail Copy B to the recipient
- Mail Copy C to a State if required or keep for payer files
- Keep Extra copy or file with additional state if needed
Make 1099NEC forms easy with our online filing solution – no forms, envelopes or postage required!
Check out our DiscountEfile system … and let us do the work for you. Simply enter or import your data and we’ll e-file with the IRS, and can even print and mail recipient copies. Learn More >
1099NEC Forms – Copy B-C-Extra Specs:
Order a quantity equal to the number of recipients you have.
- NEW dateless format for 2022 – fill in the year on each form. Software update required.
- 3-up format
- Copy B/C/2 on a single page
- 8.5″x 11″ with perforations between forms, and a side perforation that should be removed before mailing
- Printed on 20# laser paper
New E-filing Requirements for 10+ Recipients
If you have 10+ recipients for 1099 & W2 forms, combined per EIN, you must efile Copy A forms with the IRS in 2023.
We make it easy with DiscountEfile.com… we’ll efile with the IRS or SSA and can even print and mail recipient copies for you in one easy step – no forms, envelopes or postage required!