Blank 3up Perforated 1099NEC Paper for Payer and Recipient with Side Stub
Blank 3up perforated 1099NEC paper for printing complete 1099-NEC forms with software that generates the form and data. This blank paper has recipient and payer instructions printed on the back for printing all copies for one recipients on a single sheet.
Rely on The Tax Form Gals for easy 1099NEC filing!
Use 1099NEC Forms to report non-employee compensation of $600+ for contractors, freelancers and more. Learn More >
Want an easier way to file 1099 forms? Check out our DiscountEfile system … no forms, envelopes or postage required! We’ll e-file with the IRS and can even print and mail recipient copies for you. Learn More >
Blank 3up Perforated 1099NEC Form Paper Specs:
1099NEC Instructions for the recipient and payer are printed on the back on the back.
- 3-up format for 1 Recipient
- Backer includes instructions for a Copy B form (recipient) and a Copy C (payer)
- 8.5″ x 11″ with a side perforation that should be removed before mailing
- 20# laser paper
- Order a quantity equal to the number of sheets you need – 1 sheet per recipient
Item# NECLM3BL (replaces Item# NECLMBL from 2020 due to 3up format change)
Other 1099 Blank Paper Formats Available:
- 1099 paper with No Instructions on backer
- 1099 NEC Paper for 3 recipients (Copy B instructions on back of each form)
- 1099MISC paper with recipient instructions
NEW! E-file Requirement Changes for W2 & 1099 Filing
You must e-file Copy A if you have 10 W2 and 1099 forms combined for the 2023 tax year.
This applies to ANY combination of 10 or more of ANY type of 1099 or W2 forms, except correction forms.
We make it easy for businesses to make the change to e-filing!
Check out DiscountEfile.com … and we’ll efile with the IRS or SSA and can even print and mail recipient copies for you. Get it all done in one step in our fully-secure, top-rated online system.